Smart Nation Scholarship
The Smart Nation Scholarship develops and nurtures technology talents and leaders within public service. Offered by the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA), Government Technology Agency (GovTech), and Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA), the scholarship provides opportunities for outstanding individuals with a passion in using technology to make a difference, developing them into next-generation leaders who will spearhead our national digital transformation.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents with the intention of taking up citizenship
- Outstanding GCE 'A' Level results (or equivalent) or Polytechnic Diploma
- Outstanding co-curricular activities record
- Passionate about a career in technology
- Pursuing an ICT-related degree programme
- Tuition and other compulsory fees
- Option to backdate: Mid-term scholars* (overseas or local) may opt to backdate the scholarship
- Living Allowance: Allowance for day-to-day expenses such as bills and living costs
- One-time Allowance: IT equipment, warm clothing, return shipping and settling-in allowances
- Service Commitment: 6 years (overseas programme) or 4 years (local programme)
Applications are open from 3 September 2018 to 30 April 2019.
Interested applicants may apply here.
*Mid-term scholarship applicants must have at least one semester of university results at the point of application and have not embarked on their final year of study.