Smart Nation Scholarship
The Smart Nation Scholarship develops and nurtures technology talents and leaders within public service. Offered by the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA), Government Technology Agency (GovTech), and Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA), the scholarship provides opportunities for outstanding individuals with a passion in using technology to make a difference, developing them into next-generation leaders who will spearhead our national digital transformation.
- Tuition and other compulsory fees
- Option to backdate: Mid-term scholars* (overseas or local) may opt to backdate the scholarship
- Living Allowance: Allowance for day-to-day expenses such as bills and living costs
- One-time Allowance: IT equipment, warm clothing, return shipping and settling-in allowances
- Service Commitment: 6 years (overseas programme) or 4 years (local programme)
Applications are now open. If you have a passion for shaping and defending Singapore’s cyber landscape, click here to apply now! Applications for this cycle close 15 May 2020.