Dahua has released firmware updates to address two security vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-33044 and CVE-2021-33045) in their cameras. These vulnerabilities could allow attackers to bypass authentication and gain control of the camera and its video feed.
The list of affected models is extensive and covers many of Dahua's cameras:
- HUM7XXX, HX3XXX, HX5XXX
- NVR1XXX, NVR2XXX, NVR4XXX, NVR5XXX, NVR6XX
- SD1A1, SD22, SD49, SD50, SD52C, SD6AL
- TPC-BF1241, TPC-BF2221, TPC-BF5XXX, TPC-PT8X21B, TPC-SD2221, TPC-SD8X21
- VTH542XH, VTO65XXX, VTO75X95X,
- XVR4xxx, XVR5xxx, XVR7xxx
Please refer to Dahua's security advisory  for the list of affected versions.
Users of Dahua cameras are advised to:
- Immediately upgrade to the latest available firmware version
- Change the device's default password to a strong password
More information is available here: