SICW 2020 Events:
DiploFoundation and FDFA Panel Event:
Implementing Norms through
All event dates and timings below are in Singapore time (GMT +8).
This virtual panel event Implementing global norms by advancing multi-stakeholder collaboration: Lessons learned from the Geneva Dialogue on Responsible Behaviour in Cyberspace will be held on 8 October 2020, 4.00pm – 5.00pm.
Organized by DiploFoundation and the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA), the panel event aims to link the relevance of reducing vulnerabilities of digital products and services –particular through deliberations within the diplomatic discussions such as the UNGGE and the OEWG – with industry good practices in security-by-design, and explore questions about defining and enforcing baseline requirements through increasing the demand for and offer of secure digital products and services.
- Ambassador Nadine Olivieri Lozano, Head, Division of Security Policy, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, Switzerland
- Ms Gwenda Fong, Assistant Chief Executive, Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
- Mr Teo Xiang Zheng, Director, Ensign
- Mr Dmitry Samartsev, CEO, BI.ZONE
- Mr Stefan Saatmann, Global Coordinator Cybersecurity Policy, Siemens
- Mr Vladimir Radunovic, Director, E-diplomacy and Cybersecurity, DiploFoundation
For more details on the event, please visit: https://www.diplomacy.edu/calendar/geneva-dialogue-responsible-behaviour-cyberspace-singapore-international-cyber-week