SICW 2020 Events:
Cybersecurity R&D Workshop
All event dates and timings below are in Singapore time (GMT +8). To register for this SICW 2020 event, please visit https://go.gov.sg/sicw2020-registration.
The Cybersecurity R&D Workshop will be held virtually on 8 and 9 October 2020, 9.30am - 3.00pm.
Click on the image to download the SICW 2020 Cybersecurity R&D Workshop Programme Guide or click here [PDF, 1MB].
The Cybersecurity R&D Workshop is organised by the Singapore Cybersecurity Consortium under the National Cybersecurity R&D Programme (NCRP). It serves as a platform for the cross-pollination of ideas amongst cybersecurity R&D stakeholders (from government, industry and academia), so that industry is updated on new possibilities enabled by R&D breakthroughs and academia better understands the operational challenges that is impactful for them to work on, for the purpose of supporting R&D translation.
The Cybersecurity R&D Workshop also serves to support as the technical deep-dive track, following the technical panel discussion of the International IoT Security Roundtable.
Workshop on 8 Oct: AI Security
- Professor Ahbik Roychoudhury, Provost Chair Professor, National University of Singapore
- Mr Mark Jansen, Data & Analytics Leader, PwC Singapore
- Mr Yu Chien Siang, Chief Innovation & Trust Officer, Amaris
- Assistant Professor Reza Shokri, NUS Presidential Young Professor, National University of Singapore
Workshop on 9 Oct: IoT Security
- Mr Lim Soon Chia, Director, Cybersecurity Engineering Centre, Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
- Professor Lam Kwok Yan, Professor of Computer Science, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Dr Vishram Mishra, Co-Founder & CEO, Microsec
- Assistant Professor Sudipta Chattopadhyay, Singapore University of Technology & Design