Pre-Approved Cybersecurity Solutions
under SMEs Go Digital
The SMEs Go Digital programme aims to make going digital simple for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). As part of the programme, the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) provides a list of pre-approved digital solutions assessed to be market-proven, cost-effective and supported by reliable vendors. SMEs that adopt these pre-approved solutions can receive funding support from the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG).
You can start by visiting GoBusiness Gov Assist for the list of pre-approved solutions and applying for PSG through the Business Grants Portal. As part of the Resilience Budget, the maximum support level for PSG was increased from 70% to 80% from 1 Apr 2020 to 30 Sep 2021.
To help SMEs adopt cybersecurity solutions, CSA has worked with IMDA and Enterprise Singapore (ESG) to expand the pre-approved solutions under the SMEs Go Digital Programme, to include cybersecurity solutions. Eligible SMEs in need of cybersecurity solutions in the areas of Endpoint Protection, Managed Detection and Response, and Unified Threat Management can get funding support from the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG). CSA will continue to work with the industry to expand the list of pre-approved cybersecurity solutions, to better support the needs of different businesses. More information about the SMEs Go Digital Programme can be found here.
For SMEs interested in adopting a cybersecurity solution, you must meet the following qualifying criteria at the point of application:
- Your SME is registered and operating in Singapore
- Your SME has a minimum of 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the cybersecurity solution must be used in Singapore
- Your SME must not have committed to any of the following yet:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the cybersecurity solution or equipment;
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the cybersecurity solution or equipment.
Available Cybersecurity Solutions
The list of available pre-approved cybersecurity solutions and pre-approved vendors are listed in the table below:
EndPoint Protection Platform
Managed Detection and Response
Unified Threat Management
Application Process for SMEs
- Assess the list of supportable solutions and identify the relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor(s) above.
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal. You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.
For Cybersecurity Vendors Interested in being Pre-Approved
Vendors of cybersecurity solutions may submit their solutions for IMDA’s assessment, in order for the solutions to be pre-approved for PSG support. More information on the pre-approval process is available here.