Co-innovation and Development Proof-of-Concept Funding Scheme
Calling all cybersecurity solution providers
The Cybersecurity Industry Call for Innovation brings together users and cybersecurity companies to innovate on pressing cybersecurity challenges. Potential solutions to these challenges can be developed into the Proof-of-Concept (POC) or Pilots for established organisations in the Defence, Energy, Healthcare, Maritime and National Cybersecurity organisations.
The Cybersecurity Co-Innovation and Development Proof-of-Concept Funding Scheme supports the co-development of innovative cyber security solutions between cybersecurity companies and cybersecurity users. Through the scheme, CSA provides funding support of up to $1,000,000, for up to 24 months.
The scheme aims to catalyse the development of innovative cybersecurity solutions that would meet national cybersecurity and strategic needs, with the potential for commercial application. Download the info kit here
- All Singapore registered companies are eligible for the Cybersecurity Co-Innovation and Development Proof-of-Concept Funding Scheme. Overseas firms that are not registered in Singapore will need to partner with a Singapore registered company to apply.
- The project should use Singapore as a base to own, manage and make full use of all intellectual property rights developed.
- The project must not have commenced at the time of application.
Funding support will be on a reimbursement basis, for the following expense items:
- Expenditure on Manpower
- Professional Services
- Other Operating Expenditures
Applications are open from now till 2 Dec 2019.
Proposals received by the Secretariat will be submitted to an evaluation panel. If required, the panel may convene to seek clarification from the applicant. Under such circumstances, applicants will be invited to give a short presentation.
Proposals will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Quality of proposed solution including cost reasonableness
- Commitment from cybersecurity end-user
- Wider applicability and benefit to industry
- Team competency
For more information, please contact Yeo Boon Hui, Assistant Director, Ecosystem Development at firstname.lastname@example.org