Calling all cybersecurity solution providers.
The Cybersecurity Industry Call for Innovation brings together end-users and solution providers to co-innovate on pressing cybersecurity challenges. Potential solutions to these challenges can be developed into the Proof-of-Concept (POC) or Pilots for established organisations.
Click here for more information.
The Co-Innovation and Development Proof-of-Concept Funding Scheme supports the co-development of innovative cybersecurity solutions between solution providers and committed cybersecurity end-users. Through the scheme, CSA provides funding support of up to a maximum of $500,000, for up to 12 months.
The scheme aims to catalyse the development of innovative cybersecurity solutions that would meet national cybersecurity and strategic needs, with potential for commercial application. Download the info kit here
- All Singapore registered companies are eligible for the Co-innovation POC Funding Scheme. Overseas firms that are not registered in Singapore will need to partner with a Singapore registered company.
- The project should use Singapore as a base to own, manage and exploit all intellectual property rights developed.
- The project must not have commenced at the time of application.
Funding support will be on a reimbursement basis, for the following expense items:
- Expenditure on Manpower
- Professional Services
- Other Operating Expenditures
CSA will be accepting applications for the POC Funding Scheme through the Call for Innovation.
Applications for the Call 2018 are now closed. Shortlisted companies will be awarded by Jun 2019. For more information on the Call 2018, please visit: https://www.tnb.vc/cybercall2018
Proposals received by the Secretariat will be submitted to an evaluation panel. If required, the panel may convene to seek clarification from the applicant. Under such circumstances, applicants will be invited to give a short presentation.
Proposals will be evaluated according to:
- Quality of proposed solution including cost reasonableness
- Commitment from cybersecurity end-user
- Wider applicability and benefit to industry
- Team competency
For more information, please contact Cheryn Chia, Senior Manager, Ecosystem Development Division at Cheryn_CHIA@csa.gov.sg, or Chng Wei Sheng, Manager, Ecosystem Development Division at CHNG_Wei_Sheng@csa.gov.sg.