Common Criteria Industry Awareness Workshop
CSA is organising a full-day Common Criteria Industry Awareness Workshop on 22 May 2019 (Wednesday). The workshop aims provide participants with an understanding of the Common Criteria (CC) and to help companies develop world-class security products. To register, please submit your name, designation and contact number to email@example.com by 15 May 2019, 6pm. Please indicate “Registration for Industry Awareness Workshop 22 May 2019” in the subject line. More details will be provided upon registration.
-- Posted on 30 April 2019
Common Criteria (Specialisation) Training
As part of CSA’s strategy to build a strong community of practice in product evaluation and certification, CSA will be organising a five-day Common Criteria (Specialisation) training course from 21 to 25 January 2019.
The five-day Common Criteria (CC) training course aims to provide CC evaluators, developers, certifiers and project managers with basic CC evaluation skills. There will be a two-hour test at the end of the training.
Registration for the training course has ended. Participants who have been selected would have received an email confirmation by 31 December 2018. For any further questions or to receive updates on future training dates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
This training course is fully sponsored by CSA as part our advocacy for security-by-design, as well as to grow the community and build the ecosystem for product development, evaluation and certification. Registration of interest does not guarantee course placement. Priority will be given to organisations that develop IT security products, with the intent of submitting their products for CC evaluation and certification. Participants must achieve at least 80% attendance, failing which CSA may disallow the organisation from attending future courses organised by CSA. If a participant is unable to attend the course, please send a written notice to email@example.com at least 2 weeks before course commencement. CSA reserves the right to change course dates, times and/or trainers or cancel the course.
-- Updated on 14 Jan 2019
CSA would like to invite potential developers to submit their product to be shadow certified under the SCCS. As part of this partnership, CSA would reimburse the evaluation cost incurred by the developer. Candidate products would be selected based on the following criteria:
- Readiness: The developer shall have experiences in established evaluation and certification scheme (e.g. CC, NITES, CMVP/CAVP). Product documentation which will be examined during the evaluation shall also be available.
- Conformance to collaborative Protection Profile (cPP): Preference would be given to products which conform to an approved cPP.
- Product usability in the near term: Preference would be given to products which are likely to be deployed by the Singapore Government in the near future (e.g. exisitng tender/RFP requesting for such products).
- Availability of certified products: Preference would be given to categories of products whereby there is a lack/limited availability of NITES certified products.
- Richness of product functionalities: Preference would be given to products with more functionalities that could potentially be deployed in more situations than products of limited functionalities which could only serve limited purposes.
- Local products with export potential: With all other factors above being equal, preference would be given to products developed locally.
Interested applicants may send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 17 Mar 2017. The applicant shall attach the following:
- The Security Target (ST) for the intended Target of Evaluation (TOE);
- Duly completed Certification Application Form;
- Certificate(s) obtained for their line of products; and
- (Optional) Tender/RFP reference number or letter of recommendation from any Singapore Government Agency.
-- Posted on 1 Feb 2017
Waiver of certification fees
Certification fees will be waived for the period from 1 Feb 2017 to 31 Mar 2018.
-- Posted on 31 Jan 2017