CSA Cybersecurity Co-Innovation and
Development Fund (CCDF)
To encourage cybersecurity innovation in Singapore, the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) introduced the Cybersecurity Co-Innovation and Development Fund (CCDF), which aims to catalyse the development of innovative cybersecurity solutions that would not only meet national cybersecurity and strategic needs, but also have the potential for commercial application.
CSA will be launching the 2022 Cybersecurity Industry Call for Innovation (CyberCall 2022) on 31 August, 1pm to 4pm, at Raffles City Convention Centre (RCCC) Stamford Ballroom.
To register for the event, click here.
The Cybersecurity Co-Innovation and Development Fund (CCDF) aims to catalyse the development of innovative cybersecurity solutions to meet national cybersecurity and strategic needs, with the potential for commercial application.
The programme encourages collaborations between cybersecurity companies and end-users by facilitating the matching of industry proposals to end-user challenges and supporting the co-development of innovative cybersecurity solutions in Singapore. Awarded companies will receive funding support of up to S$1,000,000 for up to 24 months.
The CCDF info kit can be downloaded here
• All Singapore registered companies are eligible for the Cybersecurity Co-Innovation and Development Fund. Overseas firms that are not registered in Singapore will need to partner with a Singapore registered company to apply.
• All intellectual property rights developed during the funded project should be owned, managed and exploited from Singapore.
• The project must not have commenced at the time of application.
Funding support will be on a reimbursement basis, for the following expense items:
• Expenditure on Manpower
• Professional Services
Applications for the 2021 Cybersecurity Industry Call for Innovation have closed.
Submitted proposals will be evaluated according to:
• Quality of proposed solution including cost reasonableness
• Commitment from end-user
• Wider applicability and benefit to industry
• Team competency
Where required, CSA may seek clarification from the applicant, who may also be invited to give a short presentation to the relevant end-user(s) and the CCDF Evaluation Panel.
For more information, please contact Yeo Boon Hui, Senior Assistant Director, Ecosystem Development at firstname.lastname@example.org