For incident reporting and cybersecurity-related matters, please use the SingCERT Cyber Incident Reporting Form or call the SingCERT hotline at 6323 5052.
What kind of incidents do I report to SingCERT?
If you have encountered any of the security policy violations below, you may contact SingCERT for technical assistance.
- Unauthorised attempts (either failed or successful) to gain unauthorised access to a system or its data
- Unwanted disruption or denial of service
- The unauthorised use of a system for the processing or storage of data
- Changes to system hardware, firmware, or software characteristics without the owner's knowledge, instruction, or consent
- Email-related security issues
For more information, please refer to the SingCERT website and FAQ page.