Cybersecurity Development Programme
Eligibility & Application Details
About | Eligibility & Application Details | FAQs
We are looking for individuals with the following criteria:
- STEM degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Security, Cybersecurity.
- Demonstrated interest in cybersecurity (e.g. cybersecurity certifications, participation in CTFs, Hackathons, Hack The Box) will be advantageous.
- Demonstrated resilience when faced with adverse circumstances.
- Ability to analyse complexity and communicate subsequent findings clearly and concisely.
- Firmly believes in the value of collaboration and takes the initiative when working independently.
- Demonstrated the ability to astutely adapt to rapidly changing situations/problems and suggest sound and novel ways of thinking and doing.
- Open to fresh graduates and working professionals passionate about cybersecurity and serving in the public sector.
There are two CSDP intakes each year, in January and July. Applications for the January and July intake takes place five months prior, between August to November and between February to May respectively.
Applicants are highly encouraged to apply early as CSDP applications will close once all vacancies are filled.
Visit the Job Opportunities page and click on Systems Engineer, Cybersecurity Development Programme (CSDP) to submit your application.
Applications will be holistically assessed for their suitability and programme fit.
The selection process involves a 48-hour take-home assignment which consists of a cybersecurity research topic and a technical test. Shortlisted candidates will then undergo an interview with CSA’s division directors.
For more frequently asked questions, click here.