Cybersecurity Development Programme
Eligibility & Application Details
We are looking for individuals with the following criteria:
- Have a degree in computer science, information security, computer engineering or other STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) disciplines.
- Passion, interest and demonstrated aptitude in cybersecurity.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- An effective team player who is also able to work independently.
- Open to recent graduates or working professionals with a passion in cybersecurity.
- Only Singaporeans may apply.
There are 2 CSDP intakes a year in Jan and July.
Applications for Jan intake will be open from Aug – Dec onwards.
Applications for Jul intake will be open from Mar – June onwards.
Do submit your application early as interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis from Oct – Dec (Jan Intake) or Apr – June (Jul Intake)
To apply, visit the Job Opportunities page and click on Systems Engineer, Cybersecurity Development Programme (CSDP) to submit your application.
After your application is submitted, we will contact you if you are a fit for the roles available in our programme.
The selection process involves a 48-hour take-home assignment which comprises a cybersecurity research topic and a technical test. Further shortlisted candidates will then undergo an interview with divisional directors.
For more frequently-asked questions on the CSDP, click here.