Cybersecurity Development Programme
Eligibility & Application Details
We are looking for individuals with the following criteria:
- Have a degree in computer science, information security, computer engineering or other STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) disciplines.
- Passion, interest and demonstrated aptitude in cybersecurity.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- An effective team player who is also able to work independently.
- Open to recent graduates or working professionals with a passion in cybersecurity.
- Only Singaporeans may apply.
Applications are now open for the July intake and will close on 31 April 2021. Do submit your application early as interviews are conducted on a rolling basis.
To apply, visit the Careers@Gov listing here.
After your application is submitted, we will contact you if you are a fit for the roles available in our programme.
The selection process involves a 48-hour take-home assignment which comprises a cybersecurity research topic and a technical test. Further shortlisted candidates will then undergo an interview with divisional directors.