The SG Cyber Safe Partnership Programme galvanises and builds on the “multiplier effect” for the business community to support CSA in the latter’s cybersecurity awareness and adoption efforts, in this increasingly fraught cyber environment. Under the partnership programme, partners could develop training content, products and services, or community outreach programmes to raise awareness and encourage adoption of good cybersecurity practices by enterprises and the public.
SG Cyber Safe Programme Partners
Partnering organisations are classified under two categories: SG Cyber Safe “Advocate” partner and “Member” partner. Advocate partner organisations would typically have a greater and deeper level of collaborations with CSA - such as working with CSA on existing community outreach programmes - than Member partner organisations. Partnering organisations would typically also share an interest with CSA in promoting cybersecurity awareness and adoption.
Please refer to the links below to access partner resources and their website.
- AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd.
- Association of Information Security Professionals (AiSP)
- Association of Process Industry
- Association of Trade and Commerce (ATC)
- BOXX Insurance
- CIO Academy Asia
- Cloud Security Alliance
- CyberSafe Pte Ltd
- Data Connect Technologies Pte Ltd
- Dell Technologies
- Ensign InfoSecurity
- Fortinet Singapore
- Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Horangi Cyber Security
- Huawei International Pte Ltd
- Imperium Solutions Pte Ltd
- i-Sprint Innovations
- (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter
- Lazada Singapore
- Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. (Cybersecurity Education Resources)
- Microsoft Singapore
- Momentum Z Pte Ltd
- Palo Alto Networks
- Proofpoint Inc.
- SecureAge Technology
- Singapore Business Federation
- Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCCI)
- Singapore FinTech Association
- Singapore Telecommunications Limited
- Splunk Inc
- ST Engineering Mission Software & Services Pte. Ltd.
- The Law Society of Singapore
- V-Key Pte. Ltd.
SG Cyber Safe Contact information
For more details on the SG Cyber Safe Programmes, fill up our form here or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.